Longgang District Development and Reform Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28929266
Add: Room 1322, Longgang Government Office Building, Longgang District, Shenzhen (龙岗区政府1322室)
1. Implement national, provincial and municipal laws, regulations and policies regarding national economic and social development,the economic system reform and the opening up, and organize the drafting of the district-level policies related to the above-mentioned aspects for Longgang. Formulate and organize the implementation of the national economic and social development strategies, the medium- and long-term planning and annual plans. Take the lead in organizing the construction of a unified planning system, and be responsible for the coordination of special plannings, regional plannings, spatial plannings and national economic and social development plannings.
2. Propose overall objectives, major tasks and relevant policies to promote high-quality development. Coordinate and set the main objectives of national economic and social development, forecast and analyze the macroeconomic situation, study economic regulation measures, and coordinate and address problems in economic operations. Implement the national, provincial and municipal policies on prices as pertains to Longgang District, and guide and supervise relevant units in the jurisdiction to implement the standards for the prices and fees of important goods and services.
3. Guide, promote and coordinate work related tothe economic system reform, and put forward relevant reform proposals. Take the lead in pushing forward the supply-side structural reform. Facilitate the construction of a modern market system. Coordinate and promote key reform projects in the economic field, and carry out the implementation of the system for the negative list for market access in conjunction with relevant departments. Participate in promoting the reform work of optimizing the business environment.
4. Promote the implementation ofthe regional coordinated development strategies, the new urbanization strategies and major policies, coordinate regional cooperation, coordinate Longgang District’s participation in the Belt and Road Initiative and in the construction of the Guangdong-Hong Kong- Macao Greater Bay Area.
5. Be responsible for the comprehensive management of investment, develop the total scale of social investment in fixed assets, study and propose structural control objectives and policies, work with relevant departments to draft regulations on the authority to approve district-level government investment projects, implementthe government-approved fixed asset investment project catalog, and promote the implementation of policies and measures that encourage private investment. Arrange district-level financial construction funds, be responsible for the management of approval, filing and transfer of various investment projects per regulations, and coordinate and facilitate the construction of government-invested projects. Promote the reform of the investment and financing system, and organize the promotion of government and social capital cooperation.
6. Implement the national, provincial and municipal policy orientations for industrial development, coordinate and integrate relevant industrial development planning and major policies, coordinate and balance industrial development, urban planning and construction, public service support and other related major issues in Longgang District, and promote the integration of industrial and urban development in Longgang District.
7. Undertake work related to the national security coordination mechanism in the economic field, and coordinate and organize the implementation of national economic mobilization. Work with relevant departments to develop the catalog, plans and policies for district reserve of supplies and materials, and take charge of the administrative management of grain reserves and other important materials.
8. Be responsible for the interconnection of policies for social development and national economic development, and coordinate related major issues. Organize the formulation of social development strategies and general plans, coordinate and promote the construction ofthe basic public service systems, and put forward policy proposals to promote employment, improve social security and facilitate coordinated economic development. Be responsible for the implementation of population policies.
9. Coordinate and promote the construction ofthe social credit system. Carry out research on policies and regulations of major issues regarding to the construction of the social credit system, implement the plans, regulations and standards for building a credit system, and strengthen the promotion and application of credit information.
10. Formulate the construction plans and annual plans for major projects,put forward proposals for the general plans of the major projects and coordinate the implementation of such plans, and facilitate the implementation of visionary, leading and strategic major projects. Carry out preliminary research on projects that have major social and economic impacts, coordinate the construction of major projects in the district and facilitate the early-phase work of government-invested projects.
11. Coordinate energy conservation and the development of a circular economy, and promote the coordinated development of an economic, social and ecological civilization. Organize the formulation of plans for the conservation of comprehensive utilization of energy resources and for the development of a circular economy; formulate relevant policies and coordinate the implementation of such policies and implement the targets and tasks for the control of energy consumption.
12. Take charge of the management of production safety work according to the law while performing other duties including the formulation of plans and policies, and the approval of fixed assets investment.
13. Fulfill other tasks assigned by the CPC Longgang District Committee, the People’s Government of Longgang District and other higher authorities.
Longgang District Education Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 89551991
(1) To facilitate balanced development of compulsory education and enhance equal education.
(2) To organize tests and enrolment.
(3) To give supervision and guidance on school security and legal education.
(4) To plan and coordinate scientific research in education system at district level.
(5) To manage teachers and schools in the district, and to manage foreign teachers in cooperation with relevant departments.
Add: Room 513, Education Building, 213 Qinglin Road Central, Longgang District, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区中心城清林中路213号教育综合大厦513室)
Longgang District Science, Technology And Innovation Bureau
Add: 6/F, Customs Building West Wing, Longgang District, Shenzhen (海关大厦西座6楼)
(1) To make and execute science development policies.
(2) To enforce a full-scale operation of self-innovation strategy and boost the development of high-tech industries and newly-emerged industries in the district.
(3) To manage scientific development, popular science and informatization funds.
(4) To facilitate the cooperation of government departments, industries, universities and research institutions with the introduction of renowned universities and colleges at home and abroad as its priority.
(5) To provide impetus for enterprises to participate in tech fairs at home and abroad.
Longgang District Industry and Information Technology Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28949300
Add: 10/F, Customs Building, Qinglin Middle Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区中心城清林中路海关大厦十楼)
(1) To organize investment promotion activities and forge manifold connections between enterprises, social organizations, investment institutions and trade boards at home and abroad.
(2) To deal with establishment and alteration of foreign-invested enterprises, as well as alteration of contracts of foreign-invested projects according to the law, and to oversee foreign-invested enterprises.
(2) To manage imports, exports and processing trade business within competence; To work in coordination with departments concerned on WTO affairs.
(3) To provide support to small-medium enterprises (SMEs).
(4) To provide guidance to the implementation of the Go Global Strategy through arranging visits to exhibitions and economic cooperation events.
(5) To liaise with business and trade circles around the world; to render assistance to enterprises at district levels to actively open up domestic and foreign markets; to mediate foreign related economic disputes.
Longgang District Civil Affairs Bureau
Add: 5/F, Customs Building West Wing, Qinglin Road Central, Longgang District, Shenzhen (龙岗区中心城清林中路海关大厦西座五楼)
(1) To offer services concerning marriage, funeral, disaster relief, social welfare, subsistence allowance and marginalized social groups.
(4) To manage NGOs and NPOs.
Longgang District Justice Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28948016, 28948002
Add: 12/F, Customs Building East Wing, Longgang District, Shenzhen (海关大厦东座12楼)
(1) To implement judicial and administrative policies.
(2) To supervise legal aid and notarization institutions.
(3) To promote law publicity and education.
(4) To give guidance on the improvement of grass-root legal and resolve disputes.
Longgang District Finance Bureau
Add: Finance Building, Jianshe Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区中心城建设路财政大厦)
(1) To implement national, provincial and municipal guidelines, policies as well as laws and regulations on finance, taxation and accounting; to draft regulations on finance, accounting management and government procurement; and to develop relevant policies and implement after approval.
(2)To manage the fiscal revenue and expenditure for the whole district, prepare the annual financial budget draft and the annual final accounting for the whole district and implement after approval; to review and approve the annual budgets of streets and departments (units); and to analyze and summarize budget execution and final accounting of the whole district.
(4) To implement the treasury centralized payment system; to manage, supervise, and coordinate district-level fiscal funds; and to supervise treasury cash and bank accounts of government and State-run institutions.
(5) To collect and manage various kinds of non-tax revenue; To manage financial bills and materials confiscated by the government.
(6) To oversee the accounting work in the whole district.
(7)To oversee government procurement.
(8) To manage government-owned properties.
Longgang District Human Resources Bureau
Add: 8027 Longxiang Boulevard, Longgang District, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区中心城龙翔大道8027号)
(1) To promote employment and entrepreneurship; To establish and improve employment system.
(2) To handle vocational training, continuing education, serviceman demobilization, to confer professional titles, and to manage government employees of Longgang District.
(3) To introduce talents to Longgang and supports them.
(4) To meditate in labor disputes.
Longgang District Housing and Construction Bureau
Add: 12/F, Construction Building, 2 Xingzheng Road, Longgang District (龙岗中心城行政路2号建设大厦12楼)
(1) To reform the housing system and support indemnificatory housing.
(2) To oversee the housing market and architectural design industry.
(4) To oversee the construction sector in the district; To manage constructors, supervisors bidding agencies and other related enterprises.
(3) To oversee the collection and expenditure of property maintenance fees of the district. To oversee the property management industry of the district.
(5) To oversee the gas industry in the district.
Longgang District Water Authority
Tel: (86-755) 28945599
Add: Water Resources Building, 211 Qinglin Road Central, Longgang District, Shenzhen (龙岗区中心城清林中路211号水务大楼)
(1) To draw up long-term plans on environment protection and water resource management.
(2) To delimit environmental function areas and natural reserves.
(3) To organize pollution prevention and resource recycling work.
(4) To ensure resilient and sustainable water supplies and sewerage services to businesses in the district.
Longgang District Culture, Radio, Television, Tourism and Sports Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28949037
Add: 12/F, Customs Building West Wing, Longgang District, Shenzhen (龙岗区海关大厦西座12楼)
(1) To handle public affairs concerning art, sports, media, film, publication, tourism and cultural relics.
(2) To promote exchanges of cultural, sports and tourism institutions between Longgang and other areas.
Longgang District Health Bureau
Add: 9/F~11/F, Hygiene Control Complex Building, 66 Hexie Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区中心城和谐路66号卫生监督综合楼9-11楼)
(1) To implement family planning and medical health policies in the district.
(2) To supervise hospitals in the district.
(3) To lead on disease prevention and public hygiene contingency work in the district and to support Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Longgang District Veteran Affairs Bureau
Longgang District Veteran Affairs Bureau is a newly established unit that integrates responsibilities previously undertaken by the District Civil Affairs Bureau (including the preferential treatment to, compensation for and arrangement of veterans, and the mutual support between the government and the army, as well as between the people and the army) and by the District Human Resources Bureau (including former military officers’ transition to civilian jobs and other responsibilities related to the army).
Longgang District Emergency Management Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28949200
Add: 118 Baihuiwei Road 2, Longcheng Subdistrict, Longgang, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区龙城街道白灰围二路118号)
(1) To draw up contingency plans of the district.
(2) To coordinate and direct disaster relief and civil defense work.
Longgang District Audit Bureau
Add: 3/F, Longgang District Government Office Building, Longxiang Boulevard, Longgang District, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区中心城龙翔大道区政府大楼3楼)
(1) To audit governmental revenues and expenditures at corresponding levels and report to the Standing Committee of District People’s Congress on behalf of the district government.
(2) To audit revenues and expenditures of State-owned enterprises.
(3) To record the use of public funds.
Longgang District State-owned Assets Supervision and Management Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28895902
Add: 6/F, Caizheng Building, 7 Jianshe Road, Longgang, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区建设路7号财政大厦6楼)
Longgang District Statistics Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28949789
Add: 17/F, Customs Building East Wing, Longgang District, Shenzhen (龙岗区中心城海关大厦东座17楼)
(1) To collect and analyze data related to national economic and social development.
(2) To release regular communiqués on economic and social development.
Longgang District Urban Administration and Law Enforcement Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28902110
Add: Longxi Crossing, Longcheng Road North, Longgang District, Shenzhen (区中心城龙城北路龙西路口)
(1) To give guidance on greening and sanitation work.
(2) To manage city maintenance funds.
(2) To approve installation of outdoor bill boards.
(3) To promote refuse classification in communities.
Longgang District Public Complaints and Proposals Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28330100
Add: 8027 Longxiang Boulevard, Longgang, Shenzhen (龙岗区龙翔大道8027号)
(1)Implement laws, rules, regulations, and policies on public complaints and proposals. Draft local rules, regulations, and policies on public complaints and proposals, and implement them upon approval.
(2)Supervise, coordinate and provide guidance to work on public complaints and proposals in the district; deal with letters, visits, phone calls and Internet complaints and proposals transferred from the CPC Longgang District Committee, the district government and other governing departments; arrange for the receiving of visitors for leaders of the CPC Longgang District Committee and the district government; handle email complaints and proposals delivered to district government leaders; suggest on the work of relevant government offices and staff, and on the accountability of such offices and staff.
(3) Handle requests delivered to the district government for reviewing and re-examining responses to public complaints and proposals; manage and guide public hearings on major cases of public complaints and proposals.
(4) Collect, sort out and handle public proposals; transfer and supervise the handling of public proposals.
(5)Take charge of the management, coordination, and services of reception windows at the public complaints and proposals hall.
(6) Guide the work of persuading individuals who bypass local authorities to submit their complaints and proposals back to immediate authorities; assist relevant law enforcement authorities to handle petitions conducted at non-petition-receiving locations.
(7) Build and improve a system for reporting complaint and proposal information; regularly submit reports to the CPC Longgang District Committee and the municipal government on public complaints and proposals; conduct investigations on public complaints and proposals regarding policy-related and fundamental, as well as hot and tough issues; oversee prominent problems in public complaints and proposals, and group incidents; provide guidance to solutions for disputes in public complaints and proposals.
(8) Be responsible for the publicity of laws, regulations, and policies on letters and visits; organize training for personnel dealing with public complaints and proposals; plan and guide the construction of a digital system for public complaints and proposals; summarize and promote the advanced and typical work experience related to public complaints and proposals.
(9) Take lead in the construction of a handling platform of public complaints and proposals and assist competent departments to handle major evens of public complaints and proposals in the field of safety production. Be responsible for transferring public complaints and proposals related to violation of safety production, accidents or hazards received by the Public Complaints and Proposals Bureau of Longgang District to relevant departments for further investigation according to the law.
(10) Conduct performance evaluation of work regarding public complaints and proposals, and implement an accountability system.
(11) Complete other tasks assigned by the CPC Longgang District Committee, the district government, and other governing departments.
(12) Function transformation. The Public Complaints and Proposals Bureau of Longgang District should make full use of modern information technology to analyze and prevent problems from the source, and fully utilize public complaints and proposals to understand the people, pool the people’s wisdom, protect the people’s interests, and unite the people.
Longgang District Government Services and Data Management Bureau
Add: Shenzhen Longgang Smart Center, Longde Road South, Longgang District (深圳市龙岗区龙德南路龙岗智慧中心)
(1) Implement State, provincial, municipal laws, regulations and policies on government services, the disclosure of government work, e-government, government services data management and information security; draft relevant local regulations and policies, and organize their implementation.
(2) Be responsible for coordinating and promoting the "smart city" and "digital government" construction; formulate relevant development plans and annual plans, and organize their implementation.
(3) Be responsible for coordinating and promoting the e-government construction. Take charge of the construction, operation, maintenance, safety and security of government services networks, government cloud platforms, public support platforms and general application systems; coordinate the construction of application systems of all subdistricts and departments.
(4) Be responsible for government services data management. Formulate and organize the implementation of plans of the government services data system; build and manage basic resources databases; coordinate the collection, management, analysis and application of government services data; promote the opening and sharing of government services data resources.
(5) Be responsible for the intensive management, supervision and guidance of the construction of e-government projects; assist in the supervision of the project initiation approval and acceptance of e-government projects.
(6) Be responsible for promoting information security management. Promote the construction of the information security system, and organize the implementation of information security protection and emergency management and disposal. Coordinate the security management of the e-government system; guide and supervise the e-government security work of various subdistricts and departments.
(7) Collaborate to promote the reform of the administrative examination and approval system and the simplification of examination and approval services; be responsible for the administration of government services according to regulations; promote the catalogue management, standardization and process optimization of government services.
(8) Coordinate the construction of the government services system and promote the integration, reform and innovation of government services. Be responsible for the construction, publicity and management of the district's administrative service hall and the online service platform; conduct the training, management and assessment of departments providing services at the district's administrative service hall and their staff members; guide all subdistricts and government departments to carry out government services.
(9) Handle reports from calls to the Municipal Government's hotline 12345, and coordinate, supervise and inspect the handling.
(10) Be responsible for the coordination of government website work and the construction of the district government's web portal; guide and coordinate the construction and management of the district's government websites.
(11) Supervise and manage the public resources transaction platform.
(12) Be responsible for the standard system construction of government services, the disclosure of government work, e-government, government services data management and information security, as well as performance supervision and assessment. Push forward the standardization of government services, the disclosure of government work, e-government, government services data management and information security.
(13) Be responsible for the guidance, coordination and supervision of government information disclosure of the district; build a complete government information disclosure mechanism, and regulate and improve the government information disclosure system.
(14) Coordinate the district's regional informatization development; be responsible for promoting the construction of informatization infrastructure; promote the application of informatization.
(15) Fulfill other tasks assigned by the CPC Longgang District Committee, District Government and other higher authorities.
(16) Duties related to the General Office of the CPC Longgang District Committee and District Government. The General Office of the CPC Longgang District Committee and District Government is responsible for the overall coordination of the transformation of government functions and the reform of the administrative examination and approval system. The District Government Services and Data Management Bureau is responsible for the administration of government services and the promotion of the catalogue management, standardization and process optimization of government services.
Longgang District City Renewal and Land Development Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 28948121
Add: No.6 Building, Longgang Tian’an Cyber Park, Tengfei Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen （深圳市龙岗区腾飞路天安数码城6号大厦）
(1)To approve urban renovation plans.
(2)To handle other affairs related to urban renovation including land use approval, project approval, inspection, and guidance and coordination of urban renovation work.
Longgang Construction Works Bureau
Add: Education Complex Building North Wing, Qinglin Road Central, Longgang District, Shenzhen (龙岗区中心城清林中路教育综合大楼北座)
(1) To implement laws and policies concerning government-invested projects and make construction standards.
(2) To manage government-invested construction projects with investments surpassing 20 million yuan in the district.
(3) To organize pre-construction procedures of government-invested projects ranging from project approval and location choosing to construction permission.
Bureau of Institutional Affairs of Longgang District
Tel: (86-755) 28909601
Add: 1/F, Longgang District Government Compound (龙岗区政府大院一楼)
(1) Study, formulate and implement the rules and regulations for the management of Longgang District governmental affairs, in accordance with the provisions and requirements of the relevant Party and State departments.
(2) Be responsible for the administrative management and logistics services of the leaders of Longgang District.
(3) Be responsible for the logistics services of Longgang District’s major conferences and events.
(4) Be responsible for the annual budget implementation and property management of the bureau and the leaders of Longgang District.
(5) Be responsible for the dispatching management and service guarantees of district government vehicles.
(6) Be responsible for the security of the Longgang District Government Compound.
(7) Be responsible for coordinating the deployment of office space for district departments in accordance with relevant regulations.
(8) Be responsible for the property management of office buildings of the departments directly under the district.
(9) Be responsible for the management of energy saving and emission reduction in public institutions in Longgang District.
(10) Be responsible for the management of the logistics service center of Longgang District departments and the management of the labor union directly under the district.
(11)Complete other tasks assigned by the CPC district committee, district government and superior departments.
Administration of Planning and Construction of Key Regions of Longgang District
Tel: (86-755) 89556996
Add: 15/F, West Block, Haiguan Building, Longgang District (龙岗区海关大厦西座15楼)
(1)Coordinate the development of key regions throughout the district based on the concept of integrating industrial development with urban development, organize the construction of the planning system of key areas, prepare development planning, urban planning, industrial planning and other special planning, and be responsible for the implementation and transformation of such planning.
(2)Be responsible for the preparation of the implementation plans for the construction of key regions for the short, medium and long terms, and establish a major project database and information sharing platform for key regions.
(3)Coordinate and promote land development and project implementation in key regions, and coordinate with relevant departments to carry out land development and urban renovation of key regions.
(4)Integrate the planning and construction resources of key regions, and strengthen policy integration, open sharing and innovative model building.
(5)Undertake the day-to-day work of the general command office of development and construction of key regions of Longgang District, and perform supervisory functions.
(6)Complete other tasks assigned by the CPC district committee and the district government.
Longgang District Land Planning and Supervision Bureau
Tel: (86-755) 84878033
Be responsible for policy research, coordination and guidance, supervision and inspection, assessment and evaluation, investigation and evidence collection, and organization of the handling of illegal land use cases and the demolition of illegal buildings; deal with unsolved problems arising from the urbanization of former villages; and manage non-operation reserve land and perform other duties.
Longgang District Federation of Trade Unions
Tel: (86-755) 28900278
Add: 18/F, Customs Building West Wing, Longgang District, Shenzhen (海关大厦西座18楼)
(1) To guide trade unions at all levels to implement the Party’s guidelines and related national policies.
(2) To promote democracy in grassroots trade unions.
(3) To protect legal rights of workers in the district.
(3) To promote communications between trades unions in the district and overseas.
Longgang District Committee of the Communist Youth League of China
Tel: (86-755) 28900848
Add：16/F, Customs Building West Wing, Qinglin Road Central, Longgang District, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区清林中路海关大厦西座十六楼)
To promote and implement routes and policies of the Party.
To educate, lead and serve the youth in the district.
Longgang District Women’s Federation
Add: 18/F, Customs Building West Wing, Qinglin Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen (深圳市龙岗区清林路海关大厦西座18楼)
To represent and protect women’s right and promote gender equality.
Longgang District Federation of Industry and Commerce
Tel: (86-755) 28948021
Add: 17/F, Customs Buidling East Wing (海关大厦东座17楼)
(1) To represent members’ rights and provide training, financing, technological, legal and consultation services for members.
(2) To help the government manage and serve the non-public economy.
Longgang District Disabled Persons’Federation
To help the government make laws, policies and plans concerning disabled people.
To support Longgang residents with disabilities on employment, social insurance and other issues.